close
送給2007年10月24日
紅心在我無助.脆弱時,允許我.陪伴我的你紅心
You raise me up
 

When I am down and oh my soul so weary
每當我心情低落,我的靈魂如此疲憊
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
每當麻煩接踵而來,我的內心苦不堪言
Then I am still and wait here in the silence
然後,我會在這裡靜靜的等待
Until you come and sit a while with me
直到你出現陪我坐一會兒

You raise me up so I can stand on mountains
有你的鼓勵,所以我能攀上的高山
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas
有你的鼓勵,所以我能橫渡狂風暴雨的大海
I am stong when I am on your shoulders
我是如此堅強,當我倚靠著你時
You raise me up....to more than can be.
因為你的鼓舞....讓我超越了自己.

There is no life, no life without its hunger
沒有任何人的人生,可以不經歷痛苦
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly
每一顆躍動不停的心,是如此不完美
But when you come and I am filled with wonder
但當你出現,我的生命便充滿驚奇
Sometimes I think I glimpse eternity.
有時候,我以為我看見了永恆

You raise me up....to more than can be.
因為你的鼓舞....讓我超越了自己.

  
 
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 魯語錄 的頭像
    魯語錄

    魯語錄

    魯語錄 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()