I wouldn't change a thing about you 我不想改變你任何一點
I wouldn't ask the green to be blue 我不會要求綠色變成藍的
I wouldn't ask the birds not to fly, 我不會要鳥兒停止飛翔
or change a thing in the sky, 或是改變天空中任何一片雲彩
or turn hello to good-bye. 或是把你好變成再見

I wouldn't ask the birds not to sing 我不會要求鳥兒不再歌唱
I wouldn't ask the phone not to ring 我不會要求電話停止響
I just couldn't ask the wind not to blow, 我就是無法要求風不要再吹撫
or a boat not to row, 小船不再搖曳
or a trio to go solo. 三重唱變成獨唱

You are amazing just as you are 你就是因為是你所以美好
You are a flower in the spring, 你是春天裡的花朵
you're the light each morning brings 你是每天清晨的那道光芒
And I adore you, just the way you are. 而我熱愛著你 就是那樣的你
You are not the star that I wish on 你不是我所許願的那顆星
You are the wish on my star. 你是我在那顆星許上的願望
 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    魯語錄 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()